Weblocal.ca

Search

business name, category, key word, etc.
Locations region, city or postal code for better results
No recent locations
Find local businesses, rate your experiences, and share with the community
Love It Hate It
0 0
popup tail
2 stars 3 reviews

Swarovski Canada

2 Bloor W
Toronto, ON  M4W 3E2

(416) 850-6072

Get Directions
Start from:

What the community has to say about Swarovski Canada

Add Photo or Video
User Photos & Videos

Be the first Weblocal.ca user to add photos or videos of Swarovski Canada

Got something to say?
Be the first Weblocal.ca user to review Swarovski Canada
Other Reviews from the web
English
2 star rating
October 08, 2014

I received the Stardust bracelet as a gift. I loved it but I lost it in less than 2 weeks! It fell off while I was shopping - the new magnetic closure is terrible!

I have a lot of great jewelry from Tiffany and Pandora and have never lost anything before. I contacted customer service and was willing to buy the item again (and give the magnetic closure a 2nd chance) if the would offer some kind... more

Brought to you by yelp

2 star rating
January 24, 2014

I came here once in jeans and sneakers. I returned in a month time in wingtips, and once more the following month in hiking boots. Guess what the levels of service was offered to me with each visit?

They should treat every potential customer as if that customer had just discovered fire. That's the level of ignorance which is required to fool anyone into buying this stuff. Austrian crystals.... more

Brought to you by yelp

2 star rating
April 26, 2011

Who doesn't like things that sparkle?? OR should I ask, what women doesn't like things that sparkle?

Exactly, very few.

Now I frequent Swarovski, just to see what they have and if anything tickles my fancy, but my last visit has given me that little kick to actually write a review about this location.

So 95% of the time I have no problems with the store. However for the other 5% my issue is... more

Brought to you by yelp

All Rights Reserved © 2008-2019 Weblocal.ca