Weblocal.ca

Search

business name, category, key word, etc.
Locations region, city or postal code for better results
No recent locations
Find local businesses, rate your experiences, and share with the community
Love It Hate It
0 0
popup tail
3.5 stars 2 reviews

Stony Plain Dental Centre

4915B 44 Ave
Stony Plain, AB  T7Z 1V5

(780) 963-4626

Get Directions
Start from:

What the community has to say about Stony Plain Dental Centre

Add Photo or Video
User Photos & Videos

Be the first Weblocal.ca user to add photos or videos of Stony Plain Dental Centre

Information from the business
English
October 27, 2018

Specialties

Stony Plain Dental Centre is a general dental practice offering a variety of cosmetic and restorative treatments including crown and bridge, veneers, dental implants, Invisalign®, and teeth whitening. We also offer routine dental cleanings, oral cancer exams, and x-rays.

History

Established in 1999

Since 1999, Stony Plain Dental Centre in Alberta has offered family and cosmetic... more

Brought to you by yelp

Got something to say?
Be the first Weblocal.ca user to review Stony Plain Dental Centre
Other Reviews from the web
English
3.5 star rating
March 28, 2018

Last year, I switched to Stony Plain Dental Centre from my previous office in Spruce Grove. I'm so impressed with the service they offer! The new building they have is beautiful and clean; the hygienists were kind; and the dentist, Dr. Gangji, gave me so much advice on improving my oral health. I highly recommend Stony Plain Dental Centre!

Brought to you by yelp

3.5 star rating
September 11, 2017

My wife tried them for the first time. I had 80% coverage and by the time they were done charging my benefits it was more expensive paying the remaining 20% then to got to my usual dentist in millwoods and pay 100% for the same cleaning. We will be going back to our dentist in millwoods.

Brought to you by yelp

Business Description from the Web
English
October 05, 2013

Stony Plain Dental Centre offers these services: laser, dentist.

Brought to you by ourbis

All Rights Reserved © 2008-2021 Weblocal.ca