Large renovation 2 bathrooms and reconfigure 2nd story bedrooms. We had sewer gases entering through our shower floor for 6 months before I determined that the plumbing vent was not installed correctly, after 1 year I finally had to fix it myself after repeated attempts and promises to fix it by Richard. Upon investigation in the attic to fix the plumbing vent, I found numerous problems with the soffit baffle vents (that I paid extra to have installed), the vapour barrier, and the bathroom exhaust vents. The insulation was not properly installed over and around the numerous pot lights, leaving many uninsulated ceiling areas. The tiled shower stalls were not installed with a rubber shower lining and were not properly caulked after tiling. They were going to lay the hardwood floor with staples until I investigated and found that the type of flooring we had required nails for fastening. The crown moulding has but joints that open up in the winter, including the mitered corners. The ceiling drywall does not extend to the wall, so from the attic, there is a 2" gap from above where I can access the back of the crown moulding (yes there is also no vapour barrier)! If they are working on your house, you have to be there at every step of the way, and insist that the job is done correctly.