Cook's Day Off catered one of my client's event last week and because of that we hired them to cater another 4 day event this week. They were very patient with the myriad of changes we made pre-event, delivered on time, were friendly and the food was excellent! Highly recommended.
We had Cook's Day Off cater a small family celebration that required gluten free food. I was completely impressed by the menu choices, delicious food and outstanding service all around. I will definitely recommend them to anyone wanting good food that pleases all ages from 7 to 80 year olds.
- super friendly staff are always welcoming and willing to accommodate special requests
- food selection is broad, appealing to a variety of interests
- quality of the product is top notch. I've been going here for lunch for years and I'm always met with quality
- small parking lot - so bring a bike, or go on foot
- small seating area gets congested at peak times, so best to arrive a little... more