A great reliable haircut for $20.
An old school friendly atmosphere capable of modern styles.
A top haircut from a very genuine and sincere barber. I'm a 20-year-old student visiting from Ireland, and was very impressed that he could give me a 'modern' style, exactly as I requested. Plus, there's always James Bond on (somewhat of a signature according the other reviews), which is always something you can half watch while waiting.
I've always preferred a long haircut -- it took about 25... more
- Bond. James bond
- Cheap. $20
- Mom and Pop feel
- You are supporting a guy who works long and hard
- Inescapable old school feel
- My haircuts are ok... but not fantastic, but i keep going back because its good enough.
- I'm obviously not memorable, he never remembers me.
- No resos, and the last couple times I had to wait 20mins
- No credit or debit