Probably the most dirty restaurant I have been to. Small town thinking, I guess the hillbillies like it :)
I went to Bing's in Stony Plain with my family and 3 out of 4 of us got food poisoning! When I talked to the Owner (who happens to be a town councilor) he was very rude and tried to tell us that we got ti from somewhere else. After watching who the food was prepared .. I now know why we all got sick... Must be the dirtiest place in Alberta... I def. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PIG PEN unless you want to spend the night in the bathroom!