Surprisingly unexpected! Reasonable pricing, and very great quality of menu items! Haven't gone for their pizza nights, but have heard from numerous sources that it is something not to be missed.
The dumplings arrived deep fried, the arocini expected that way, the first yummy due to sauce the arroncini bland bland bland
Server deducted the rice ball without being in coached !!!!
Tip reflected the superior service
I would come back but for pizza
- at the Radisson Hotel in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- open-kitchen restaurant centered around a open wood burn kitchen
- dishes like fresh-from-the-oven pizza, steak and pasta
- if your there for work, try the pizza bar which is really cool and the pizzas are good
- service is slow so dont be in a hurry
- price is pretty high for what it is
Looking for a breakfast for a bunch of the guys, we met at Aroma on a Saturday morning. I looked forward to Eggs Benedict.
The meal looked delicious, plated on rectangular china with a shooter of berry smoothie on the plate. It looked great! But it was cold. In fact, everyone at the table had a cold breakfast.
For a $13 plate of eggs, it is pretty disappointing, a 3 dressed up as a 9.