Be the first Weblocal.ca user to add photos or videos of AMS Transportation Services Inc
If you value your stuff and want to get it sometime this decade don't use these Guys. They threw my boxes so hard they were CRUSHED.
We used AMS for an international move to the US and it was nothing short of a nightmare.
1. They would not confirm when anything would be delivered, just gave us an 'approximate' date.
2. They LOST our mattress.
3. It took a week and a half of phone calls (none returned) to get them to locate the mattress.
4. It took them a month to get around to delivering it (still has not arrived)
5. They will not compensate us for accommodations we have had to make as a result of not having a mattress to sleep on for an entire month
6. The date the mattress is supposed to be delivered we will be out of town and they will not make any accommodations to help us out (i.e. will not even store the mattress for 2 days so we can pick up when we are back in town)
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT USE AMS.
Had issues with this company. When I called the owner of the company to discuss my concerns, he yelled, used profanity, and resorted to name calling.